For Weneo products : No you don't. Weneo products are USB CCID compliant.
Windows Vista et Windows Seven, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 et Windows Server 2012 have built-in USB CCID driver so you don't need any driver for these operating systems.
For "old" Windows XP or Windows 2003 servers, AND ON
- For 32 bits editions Windows XP / 2003 only : usbccid_32bits.exe
- For 64 bits editions Windows XP / 2003 only : usbccid_64bits.exe
For Keydo products : No you don't need any kinf od drivers. Keydo products are standard HID products.
Weneo and keydo products are compatible with :
• Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 (drivers ccid needed for these "old" operating systems releases, no official support anymore)
• Windows Vista, Windows Seven, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 et Windows Server 2012 (built-in "plug and play" support)
• Mac OS X 10.7 and more: "Plug and Play" Mac OS X built-in support
• Linux : You'll need to install these packages : libccid, pcscd, libpcsclite et libpcsclite-dev
Back to the top
More questions ? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or this online form.