Keydo Flash Drive
(Fido U2F + AES)
- Strong authentication for Web/Cloud
- Protection against phishing
- Smart card based security
- Easy to use (no driver needed)
- FIDO U2F certified by Fido Alliance
- Compatibility with Facebook, Gmail, Salesforce...
- AES encrypted USB 3.0 storage
- Strong metal casing
- Optional portable browser
FIDO U2F Security features:
• Anti-Phishing protection (much more secure than SMS and OTP/TOTP solutions)
• Easy to use and deploy (HID device: no driver required)
• Full compatibility with Windows, Mac and Linux
• No security failure in case of key or password theft (Authentication requires both of them)
• Private key storage based on smart card component (PKI / elliptic curves)
• Fully compliant with Facebook, Google services (Gmail, Youtube, Google Ad, etc.), Github, Dropbox, FastMail, Dashlane, Salesforce...
• Extended compatibility (Office 365, Zimbra, etc.) through Web SSO and federation identities providers
Supported browsers :
Built-in support :
Chrome, Chromium, Vivaldi, Opera.
Microsoft Edge (through WebAuthn/FIDO2 CTAP)
Portable "zero footprint"* solution for Web / Cloud strong authentication:
• USB 3.0 Flash Drive: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB or 64GB
• Free portable Chrome browser option
*zero footprint solution: no installation, no local registry impact)
Keydo (FIDO U2F): Easy and secure strong authentication
Mass storage features:
• AES 256-bit hardware data encryption
• Resizable public and private partitions
• Easy to use portable configuration software
• Data is wiped after six wrong password inputs
• Graphical customization: logo, photo, name, number...
• Server solution integration / SDK
Neowave is a FIDO alliance member.
Built-in smart card
• Infineon smart card