Keydo (Fido U2F)
- Smart card based security
- Easy to use (no driver needed)
- Strong authentication for the web/cloud
- Strong metal casing
- FIDO Ready certified by Fido Alliance
- Labelled "France Cybersecurity"
- Compatibility with Facebook, Gmail, Salesforce...
- Private keys never leave your Keydo device
Product labelled "France Cybersecurity" 2017.
A wide range of benefits:
• Anti-Phishing protection (much more secure than SMS and OTP/TOTP solutions)
• Easy to use and deploy (HID device: no driver required)
• Full compatibility with Windows, Mac and Linux
• No security failure in case of key or password theft (Authentication requires both of them)
• Private key storage based on smart card component (PKI / elliptic curves)
• Fully compliant with Facebook, Google services (Gmail, Youtube, Google Ad, etc.), Github, Dropbox, FastMail, Dashlane, Salesforce...
• Extended compatibility (Office 365, Zimbra, etc.) through Web SSO and federation identities providers
Supported browsers :
Built-in support : Chrome, Chromium, Vivaldi, Opera.
Partial support : Mozilla Firefox (Full support announced for 2017).
Not supported yet : Microsoft Edge (announced for 2017 or 2018 through WebAuthn)
Keydo (FIDO U2F) : Easy and secure strong authentication
• Graphical customization: logo, photo, name, number...
• Server solution integration / SDK
Neowave is a FIDO alliance member.
|Color||Grey / Black Alu|
Built-in smart card
• Up to 100 identities
• Smart card : EAL4+ CC Security Certification level