Badgeo ID 2.0
- Smart card with contact (ISO 7816) and /or NFC (ISO / IEC 14443) interfaces
- Middleware software for two-factor strong authentication, digital signature solutions, encryption, etc.
- Smart card based secure storage
(Common Criteria up to EAL 5+ certification)
- AET SafeSign Identity Client middleware
Badgeo ID 2.0 is a personal card to protect your data in mobility, to access both company buildings and network in full security. Badgeo ID 2.0 offers two-factor strong authentication features based on smart card.
Badgeo ID 2.0 solution scalability allow users to host third party certificates for digital signature.
Badgeo ID 2.0 solutions are compatible with most of already deployed professional software & equipment.
(Contactless feature for physical access control and other services like time clock, secure printing, canteen...)
Our partners administration tools interface
with Badgeo middleware, authorizing:
• PKI certificates and MIFARE keys generation
• Enrollment (Badgeo user matching)
• Logical or physical rights revocation
• Reliable access logs management
• Smart card personalization
• Design customization: logo, photo, name, ID number, QRcode...
Built-in smart card (and/or SIM smart card)
• Java Card™ / GlobalPlatform or native operating system
• DES/3DES, AES, ECC, RSA
• EAL4+ CC certification level
Supported Contactless Protocols
- Built-in smartcard:
• ISO/IEC 14443 Type A
• MIFARE Classic
- Second SIM smart card:
• ISO/IEC 14443 Type A/B
• MIFARE DESFire
Contact and contactless interfaces can be provided by one single built-in smart card or two built-in separate ones